CPR Manikin or CPR Training Manikins are Manikins which are lifelike patient care simulators which help to know and learn how to take care of patients and perform different procedures representing real world various CPR scenarios. The CPR Manikin or CPR Training Manikin helps various CPR Teaching Educators to make various CPR Care professionals to understand in the real world the Practical and Theoretical Trainings.
CPR Manikin or CPR Training Manikins are also terms as Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation or CPR Dummy Manikins which are lifelike replicas of humans for healthcare professionals and life-size human bodies more or less like realistic human bodies which helps the professionals to train various skills of CPR such as Cardiac arrest is one of the most serious medical emergencies that can arise during every day. CPR is very important medical skill which helps to save lives. Trainers use CPR manikin which provides instant feedback.
We can show different procedure on CPR Training Manikins such as
- Adult Advanced Cardiac Life Support Training Manikin
- Adult Advanced CPR Training Manikin
- Full-Functional Child CPR with Nursing procedures
- Full-Functional Neonatal CPR with Nursing procedures
Adult Advanced Cardiac Life Support Training Manikin
The product adopts imported environmental material. The system consists of manikin, large screen coloured display, simulative AED, remote controller, can act a serial of emergency means, such as : CPR, tracheal intubation, real defibrillation and pacing, simulative defibrillation and pacing, ECG study and assessment, etc. It provides a simple and practical ACLS training tool for emergency physicians.
Implement standard : AHA (American Heart Association) 2010 guideline for CPR and ECC
- Bilateral pupils contrast observation: normal, mydriasis, simulate carotid pulse.
- Airway management ; standard oral and nasal intubation supporting open airway by head tilt and jaw thrust, there is alarm warning if pressure is exerted on teeth.
- CPR: can be artificial respiration and chest compressions, operation type: one or more training, full English prompts, the standard open airway, instantaneous displaying graphics of data, statistics report sound directions related to CPR.
- Simulating of a patient: the changes of pupils and carotid ; the sounds of respiratory, moan, cough and vomit, more than 16 kinds of rhythm (access to ¾ lead ECG monitoring) unilateral or bilateral bronchial obstruction ; laryngospasm simulation.
- Intravenous infusion and blood pressure measure training
- Real defibrillation and pacing ; can be used with different kinds of defibrillator and Pacemaker, can perform real defibrillation and pacing.
- Pre-hospital emergency evaluation module
- Medicine box ; coordinate with emergency operation
- ECG Inspection
Adult Advanced CPR Training Manikin
This Simulation of Adult Model is designed according to the International CPR standard. In this model there is Light Indicator Display for Correct and Incorrect Artificial Respiration (mouth-to-mouth). There is Light Indicator Display for Correct Compression position display, Wrong Compression position display and Digital counter. This model simulates the patient revival through first aid by measures of Heart Pressure and mouth-to-mouth respiration. This model also shows whether the operation is correct or not by Light Indicator, Audio-Prompting and Grade Printing. It is an ideal model for use in Hospitals, Medical Colleges and Nursing Training Institutes.
Full-Functional Child CPR with Nursing procedures
- General care : Skin care (e.g wear and changes clothes), mouth care, ear, irrigation, bandaging training, changing diapers cold and hot therapy.
- Venus puncture/transfusion: dorsal vein of hand, femoral vein, dorsal vein of foct Intramuscular injection: bilateral deltoid, bilateral vastus lateralis
- Subcutaneous injection ; The subcutaneous of lateral thigh Bone marrow puncture: distinct body marks; practice tibial puncture; outflow of simulative bone marrow shows proper puncture operation;
- Gastric intubation : Detect tube position by means of abdominal auscultation ; can practice gastrointestinal decompression, gastric lavage etc, aspiration of gastric fluid indicates proper intubation.
- Urethral catheterization ; replaceable male/female perineum, practice male/female urethral catheterization Leum, rectum, bladder stoma care
- CPR operation training ; Support multiple ventilation ways ; mouth to mouth, mouth to nose, BVM to mouth; electronic monitoring of inflation frequency, volume compression number, frequency and depth; can only practice inflation or compression.
Full-Functional Neonatal CPR with Nursing procedures
- General care : change diapers, change clothes, mouth care, cold and hot therapy, bandaging.
- Venous transfusion/puncture, arm veins include and scalp vein includes.
- Umbilical cord care : ligature of umbilical cord, umbilical venous intubation and transfusion
- Gastric intubation : detect tube position by means of auscultation : can practice gastrointestinal decompression, nasal feeding, gastric lavage etc.
- Bone marrow puncture : practice tibial puncture ; outflow of simulative bone marrow shows proper puncture operation ; drug liquid can be injected into and can practice transfusion operation.
- CPR operation training : supporting multiple breathing ways by mouth, mouth to nose and simple respirator to mouth; electronically monitor compression ; frequency and volume of blowing, compressing times, frequency and depth, blowing and compression can be training separately.