The system is designed according to the latest nursing curriculum for clinical nursing training. The system consists of a full-body male manikin, vital signs simulator, non-invasive simulator, with basic nursing and advanced nursing, including non-invasive BP, auscultation heart sound,respiration sound, bowel sound, simulate carotid artery pulse etc.
Features of ECG simulator:
GD/SM900 Vital signs simulator includes "Auscultation, ECG teaching special chest skin" "Auscultation Abdominal
skin", vital signs simulator, simulative electronic auscultator, DC9V external power adapter, etc.
- 17 kinds of ECG (e.g. :sinus heart rhythm, unifocal PVC, coupled PVC, atrial flutter, etc.)
- 17 kinds of patient voice (e.g.: cough, vomit, etc.)
- 42 kinds of common heart sound (e.g. : common Heart sound, sinus tachycardia, ventricular sepal Defect, etc.)
- 24 kinds of respiration sound (e.g. bronchovesicular Breathing sound, egophony, coarse rales, etc.)
- 4 kinds of bowel sound (e.g. : normal bowel sound, decreased bowel sound, blood murmur, etc.)
- Large-screen LCD display, vivid and direct-viewing user Interface, easy to operate
- Auscultation part adopts simulative electronic Auscultator and RFID labelling technique.
- Volume is divided into 5 levels, each can be adjusted individually.
- For auscultation teaching, can connect to voice box, can also connect earphone to play the designated
auscultation sound ; Flexible power supply choice : DC9V external power Adapter or 6pcs # 5 battery
- Power saving function : If there is no keying operation within 30 seconds, the LCD backlight would turn off; rekeying
operation would turn on backlight
Trauma Evaluation and Nursing Modules:
- Breast section and wound suturing care
- Chest wall section and wound suturing care
- Abdominal wall section and wound suturing care.
- Closed drainage of thoracic cavity care
- Drainage of cavitas pericardialis care
- T-tube drainage care
- Abdominal draining care
- Pneumothorax puncture care
- Thigh trauma incision and wound suturing care
- Thigh skin laceration care
- Thigh infective ulcer care
- Varix of lower limb and ulcer care
- Foot sphacelus, crushing injury of the first, second, third toe and heelstick care
- Amputation stump of upper arm and wound nursing
- Amputation stump of leg and wound nursing
- Wearable pressure sore care.